Window treatments, whether roller shades, vertical blinds, mini blinds or custom designed window shades, add the finishing touch that can completely bring a room’s decor together for a thoroughly coordinated appearance as well as enhancing the look and ambience of your home and cut energy costs by adding an extra layer of insulation which keeps the heat and cold from penetrating the windows. Window shades are versatile enough to blend in, stand out, or act as an accent. Window treatments are available in woven and cloth fabrics in a variety of colors and patterns. Real wood and faux wood blinds are designed to replicate wood grains and come in a wide variety of color stains.
At Floors 2 Door, we offer you window treatments directly from 2 of the top leading companies in the industry, Norman and Graber. Both have quite a few points that make them leaders in the window treatment industry:
- No VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- No harmful chemicals
- Lead-free formulation
- Eco-friendly materials used in Normandy® shutters & blinds and Woodlore® shutters
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) compliance
InvisibleTilt™- Next Generation Louver Tilting Mechanism
Norman® is an active participant in the WCMA "Best for Kids" certification program
- Conserving Energy. Our window coverings regulate the sun's rays to control temperature and create healthier, more energy-efficient homes for our consumers. Cellular shades, in particular, provide an extra layer of insulation, keeping heat and cold from penetrating windows, conserving energy year-round.
- Protecting Resources. Natural shades are crafted from renewable materials like bamboo, jute, and grasses.
- Preserving Clean Air. Our blinds and shades use GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified materials, with low chemical and particle emissions.
- Recycle all metals, plastics, fabrics, paper, and waste wood in our plants, diverting these materials from landfills.
- Conserve water by using a closed-loop water cooling system for plastics manufacturing.
- Design minimal product packaging that uses at least 44% of post-consumer recycled material.
- Source and process renewable hardwoods for Graber Blinds domestically, minimizing transportation and thus, saving energy.